Canadian Journal of Pesticides & Pest Management
About the Journal
Canadian Journal of Pesticides & Pest Management is a multidisciplinary international peer-reviewed, open access journal promoting and publishing high quality original research articles, review articles, and short communications in all areas of pesticide and pest management sciences. The journal is published by Etcetera Publications (Est. 1894) which is among the oldest publishing houses in Canada.
- Open Access: The content is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited
- Free submissions: There are no submission charges, and no charges for rejected manuscripts.
- Flexible formatting: There are no strict formatting requirements at the submission.
- Free publication: 100% waive of article processing charge during 2019.
- Rapid publications: submitted manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision will be sent to authors within four weeks.
- High visibility: Full-text of the accepted article is published online first with a DOI.
The scope of the journal includes but not limited to: pesticide regulation, pesticide chemistry and biochemistry, pesticide discovery, pesticide residues, pesticide analysis, mode of action of pesticides, fate of pesticides, environmental behavior of pesticides, environmental pollution due to pest management, toxicology of pest management agents, decontamination of pesticides, pesticide disposal, health risk assessment of pest management agents including occupational health, resistance to pesticides, bio-pesticides and naturally occurring pesticides, nano-pesticides, pesticide removal, pesticide technology, formulations and application systems, pest management (entomology, plant pathology, nematology, weeds), innovative pest management strategies, pre and post-harvest pest management, economic impact related to pest management, integrated pest management, environmental sustainability in pest management, biotechnology and molecular biology in pest management.
Frequency: Tri-annual (April, August, December)