Canadian Journal of Pesticides & Pest Management
About the Journal
Canadian Journal of Pesticides & Pest Management is a multidisciplinary international peer-reviewed, open access journal promoting and publishing high quality original research articles, review articles, and short communications in all areas of pesticide and pest management sciences. The journal is published by Etcetera Publications (Est. 1894) which is among the oldest publication houses in Canada.
- Open Access: The content is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited
- Free submissions: There are no submission charges, and no charges for rejected manuscripts.
- Flexible formatting: There are no strict formatting requirments at the submission.
- Free publication: 100% waive of article processing charge only for articles submitted before 30 April 2019.
- Rapid publications: submitted manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision will be sent to authors within four weeks.
- High visibility: Full-text of accepted article is published online first with a DOI.
Frequency: Tri-annual (April, August, December)BACK TO TOP
Aims & Scope
Aims: Canadian Journal of Pesticides & Pest Management is a multidisciplinary international peer-reviewed, open access journal promoting and publishing high quality original research articles, review articles, and short communications in all areas of pesticide and pest management sciences.
The scope of the journal includes but not limited to: pesticide regulation, pesticide chemistry and biochemistry, pesticide discovery, pesticide residues, pesticide analysis, mode of action of pesticides, fate of pesticides, environmental behavior of pesticides, environmental pollution due to pest management, toxicology of pest management agents, decontamination of pesticides, pesticide disposal, heath risk assessment of pest management agents including occupational health, resistance to pesticides, bio-pesticides and naturally occurring pesticides, nano-pesticides, pesticide removal, pesticide technology, formulations and application systems, pest management (entomology, plant pathology, nematology, weeds), innovative pest management strategies, pre and post-harvest pest management, economic impact related to pest management, integrated pest management, environmental sustainability in pest management, biotechnology and molecular biology in pest management.BACK TO TOP
Article Processing Charge
Canadian Journal of Pesticides & Pest Management is an open access journal that provides immediate free access to the full text of published articles without a subscription. There are no submission charges, and no charges for rejected manuscripts. The article processing charges covers the publication costs and applies only for the accepted manuscripts.
Upon acceptance, the corresponding author will be requested to pay the following fees:
FREE for manuscripts submitted before 30 June 2019.
$250 USD for manuscripts submitted starting 01 July 2019.